Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Next Cloud




This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Acts 1:11

Though perhaps the picture is not the most beautiful you've ever seen, or even on this blog, it can remind us of one of the most precious promises we hold, the return of our Lord.

Then we ... shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.

I Thessalonians 4:17


As we see look at the clouds in this picture and the one around us, we can watch and say "He may be on the next coud"

Here is a song I like that speaks about that, It's called "He may be on the next cloud"

4 comments:

  1. Picture not beautiful? What are you saying? That's a nice picture! And the minute I saw the title I began singing the song in my head. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree with Erika in that the picture is quite beautiful! I like how the dark bottom to to picture allows the details of the trees to be much more clearly seen in contrast to the colors in the background. It is a beautiful promise, as well, of thought that He may be on the next cloud. I like the picture- and thanks for the "message" to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which is better, the picture or the message. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice picture. Thinking about this promise helps us to "turn our eyes upon Jesus" in this life with earthly distractions. —Thanks Joel

    ReplyDelete